Friday, May 19, 2017

Clipsal External Inlet - Why Is It the Best Choice Available

There is nothing better than camping. Going through the roads in Australia, visiting new location all the time makes my life full of energy. I love my camping vehicle and every time I visit a big city I look for upgrades and find a good and reliable part of it. This time around I was looking for a new power inlet, cause my old one was busted. For that reason, I went through a long search until I found the power inlet 15 Amp version. Bellow, I will go through the best Power inlet 15 amp version that is affordable, reliable and durable.



Clipsal White External 15 amp Power Inlet


The clips white external inlet is a powerful waterproof power inlet that is produced to be fitted on the exterior part of the caravans, campers and motorhomes. Some time can be used even for temporary buildings or construction site. The number of this model is 435VFS15. It comes with 80mmx110 dimensions and it is rated IP34 when the plug is inserted inside him. It is compatible for Australia but also has the New Zealand standard from 2008. It comes with white colour, which is suitable for any camping vehicle.

The main features of this inlet are: When you buy this foam rear seal and screw caps, it is made from weatherproof plastic, comes with 1-year manufacturer's warranty, spring loaded front cover. The most useful part is the installation and wiring manual, which helps you to install it yourself if you possess at least a little amount of electricity knowledge. However, if you go for more than 240 volts then a qualified electrician should do the installation.

After purchasing this power inlet, I have no problem with my power supply to my vehicle. Now, even the oldest installation camping sites are compatible with this device. Even if something goes wrong, the warranty is here, and from what I hear from other customers they replace the device with a new, however, this usually happens when the item has a bad delivery (it is damaged while delivered).

I can say without a doubt, owning the best gadgets and accessories for my camping vehicle made my experience even more satisfying, because I can do everything I want in my movable home. If you are still thinking of buying one, then think no further and invest in this technology.

In the end, I say farewell and hope to meet you somewhere on the roads in Australia, or maybe the camping sites, having a beer or two and exchanging experience on how to get the best technology for our vehicles.


No comments:

Post a Comment